End-to-End Security for Distributed and Online Retail
More point-of-sale (POS) systems, e-commerce apps, and devices with customer and payment data are vulnerable to cyberattacks today. Sophos’ unique security ecosystem offers robust cybersecurity to retail. This simplifies compliance with stringent regulatory mandates and industry best practices especially when new data privacy regulations are increasing the compliance burden on retailers.
The State of Ransomware in Retail 2021
Key survey findings:
- 44% hit by ransomware last year
- 54% of attacks encrypted data
- 32% paid the ransom
- US$1.97M average recovery cost
Secure the devices and workloads that hold the data
- Secure your data on Windows, Mac, Linux and virtual machines with Sophos Intercept X with EDR. Retail-specific data loss protection rules, using retail terms or data types, elevate your protection.
- Easily create DLP policies with an extensive country-specific range of identifiers with Sophos Intercept X.
- Protect your data and prove compliance in case your devices are lost or stolen with Sophos Encryption, offering a quick, easy way to ensure Windows and macOS devices are safely encrypted.
Secure the network and the data flowing through it
- Prevent attacks from reaching your sensitive customer data, POS systems, and other parts of your ecosystem with Sophos Firewall that uses AI-powered threat detection technology.
- Prevent data loss over email by encrypting customer data, financial information, and other sensitive data, stopping both accidental and malicious data breaches with Sophos Email.
- Get control over who can access data on your network with Sophos Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA). Granular controls block lateral movement while ensuring only authorized people can access sensitive data.
Improve visibility across locations
Take control of your entire cybersecurity environment across branches and locations with Sophos XDR. It allows you to detect and investigate across endpoint, server, firewall, and other data sources to give you the most complete view of your network. Quickly answer business critical questions, correlate events from different data sources, and take even more informed action with the ability to drill down into granular detail when needed.
- See the full cybersecurity picture by leveraging endpoint, server, firewall, and other data sources
- Never miss a thing with 30 days of cloud storage and 90 days on-disk data retention
- Evolve your cybersecurity operations by investing in a security ecosystem
Secure distributed and diverse retail environments
Sophos solutions enable your users to connect securely from any location.
- Sophos Firewall provides secure connections for Windows and macOS via the free Sophos Connect VPN. It’s easy to deploy and configure, and gives your remote users secure access to resources on the network or public cloud from Windows and macOS devices.
- Sophos SD-RED (remote ethernet device) works with Sophos Firewall to connect remote sites and individuals to your main network. It’s ideal for branch offices, stores, and other third-party partners with no local setup or required technical skills, as well as for people with highly sensitive data.
- Sophos Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) provides full control over access to your applications and data by putting identity at the center of defense, constantly validating the user, the device, and policy compliance. It provides a transparent ‘just works’ experience for users while enabling IT teams to get new users up and running quickly.
Protection that constantly learns and improves
Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem (ACE) enables Sophos products to work together to deliver added benefits of an integrated ecosystem: the sharing of information, the centralized management in a single console, the automated response, the deeper insights. This further elevates your protection, enhances IT team efficiency, while reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO).
Dedicated team of response experts
If you don’t have the time, capacity, or expertise to run your own threat hunting and investigations, Sophos Managed Threat Response (MTR) provides 24/7 monitoring, detection, and response capabilities by an expert team of threat hunters and security experts, delivered as a fully-managed service.
Cloud Security Posture Management
Sophos Cloud Optix, the Sophos Cloud Security Posture Management solution continuously monitors retail cloud environments running on AWS, Azure, and google Cloud platform. This enables teams to proactively identify unsanctioned activity, and vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and insecure identities that would otherwise lead to a breach of customer payment details, addresses, and other personally identifiable information.