See Why Customers Choose Sophos
- Extended detection and response (XDR) provides complete visibility of hosts, containers, endpoints, the network, and even cloud provider native services
- Cloud-native behavioral and exploit runtime detections identify threats including container escapes, kernel exploits, and privilege escalation attempts
- Streamlined threat investigation workflows prioritize high-risk incident detections and consolidate connected events to increase efficiency
- Integrated Live Response establishes a secure command line terminal to hosts for remediation
Single Host Agent
Secure the host and container with an agent managed from the Sophos Central management console. Easily investigate and respond to behavioral, exploit, and malware threats in one place while increasing IT hygiene with automated detections, intuitive querying, and remote response capabilities.
Integrated Threat Intelligence
Fine-tuned for maximum performance, seamlessly enrich your security operations workflows with an ultra-lightweight Linux sensor providing API integration of host and container behavioral and exploit runtime detections into your existing automation, orchestration, log management, and incident response tooling.
Block Unknown Threats
Sophos Workload Protection uses deep learning, an advanced form of machine learning that detects both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
Deep learning makes Sophos Workload Protection smarter, more scalable, and more effective against never-seen-before threats, outperforming security solutions that use traditional machine learning or signature-based detection alone.
Stop Ransomware in Its Tracks
Sophos Workload Protection includes unique CryptoGuard technology that universally detects and stops ransomware before it can impact your server workloads, including new variants and both local and remote ransomware attacks.
Using advanced mathematical analysis of file contents, CryptoGuard detects malicious encryption wherever it takes place. Any maliciously encrypted files are automatically rolled back to their unencrypted state, irrespective of size or file type, minimizing the business impact.
- Sophos named a Leader in the 2024 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Modern Endpoint Security for Midsize Businesses
- Sophos MDR and Sophos XDR now integrate with Google Workspace
- UK Expansion of Sophos Partnership with Cowbell
- Sophos named a Leader in 2023 Gartner®️ Magic Quadrant™️ for Endpoint Protection Platforms