See the Future
The same technology as our award-winning Intercept X, Sophos Email sandboxing is a deep learning neural network, able to block zero-day malware and unwanted applications.
The most advanced anti-ransomware technology available. Sophos email security uses behavioral analysis to stop never-before-seen ransomware and boot-record attacks.
Block Stealth Attacks
Time-of-click URL protection checks the website reputation of email links before delivery and again when you click – blocking stealthy, delayed attacks that other email security can miss.
Block Phishing Imposters
Trust your inbox again with Sophos Email. We’ve made it simple to block phishing imposters and protect employees from attacks using fraudulent email addresses that impersonate trusted contacts.
- Use a combination of SPF, DKIM, and DMARC authentication techniques, email header anomaly analysis, display name, and lookalike domain analysis
- Compare the display name of inbound emails to the display name of commonly abused cloud service brand names and to VIPs within the organization to check for matches
- Suspicious messages can be blocked, quarantined, tagged with a subject line warning, or have a banner added with a direct link to the user-level block list
Protection from Spam and Malware
Processing millions of emails per day, the latest threat intelligence from SophosLabs global network ensures your Sophos Email gateway won’t miss any of the thousands of new threats discovered every hour.
- IP reputation filtering blocks up to 90% of spam at the door
- Anti-spam and antivirus engines catch the rest
- Email filtering uses advanced detection methods across multiple languages
Respond to Cyber Threats Faster
Sophos Email is integrated into Sophos Central, the intuitive cloud-based console for managing all your Sophos products.
Only Sophos Central lets you build and manage multiple lines of defense from email-borne threats, allowing you to respond to threats faster. This includes secure email, cybersecurity awareness training, plus next gen Endpoint protection, all from a single mobile-optimized portal.
- Protect sensitive information with discovery of financials, confidential contents, health information, and PII in all emails and attachments
- Create custom CCLs using Sophos Content Control Lists or customize out of the box templates for specific CCLs
- Granular control of data breach prevention policies, including multi-rule policies for groups and individual users with seamless integration of encryption.
- Save valuable time with single console, managing data loss prevention for email, alongside next-gen endpoint protection.
- Enforced TLS encryption prevent eavesdropping when messages are in transit
- Push-based encryption protects the entire email or attachments only
- Send secure messages fast using the O365 add-in button, or by adding the organizations custom subject line tag to the message i.e. “Secure: ***”
- Reply and send attachments securely with Sophos Secure Messaging Portal
Being able to protect our customers’ email from spam, phishing and advanced threats in a single pane of glass makes us more successful.
Our customers want simple integrated information security – everything in one solution. Being able to manage email security alongside encryption, mobile and endpoint protection in a single console is critical to our success.”
Secure Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 security features often don’t live up to expectations. Great collaboration needs great security, and Sophos Email provides a simple solution.
- One license secures Office 365 from spam, phishing and advanced threats
- Ensure compliance with a choice of location for email scanning and sandbox analysis
- Single, easy-to-use management console
Works With Any Business Email
Secure any email service where you control the domain and DNS records. Seamless integration with Microsoft Office 365, Google G Suite, on-premises Exchange 2003+, and many more email providers. Best of all: activation is completely in your control, with domain, group, and user-level policies set up in minutes.