Supporting Cyber Insurance Carriers and Legal Teams
Minimizing post-breach losses and reducing pre-loss risk
Minimize Post-breach Losses with Sophos Rapid Response
Business interruption and incident response costs start clocking up rapidly from the moment an attack occurs. The faster the organization is back up and running, the smaller the bill. Sophos Rapid Response provides lightning-fast incident response, neutralizing attacks quickly and keeping recovery costs down.
Three reasons to choose Sophos as your incident response partner
Our threat neutralization team moves FAST. We are often fully deployed and already investigating the incident in hours.
- Three global teams work rolling 8-hour shifts provide 24/7 coverage
- Dedicated deployment specialists enable us to get up-and-running quickly
- Threat neutralization experts call on experience gained across thousands of incidents to swiftly eject adversaries and minimize damage
We use Sophos’ world-leading Intercept X endpoint protection and Sophos XDR to accelerate incident response.
- Sophos XDR enables operators to quickly drill down into granular detail, providing the context needed to respond effectively
- Sophos Intercept X’s award-winning next-gen endpoint protection prevents further damage
Our response is even faster still for existing Sophos customers where we already have a footprint.
What’s more, any device already running Sophos will have been collecting valuable data that will further help speed up threat identification and investigation.
Create a Pre-loss Offering
Sophos’ advanced security solutions and managed detection and response (MDR) services enable organizations to reduce their cyber risk. We partner with insurance carriers to create pre-loss offerings to reduce portfolio risk.
Get in Touch
Contact the Sophos cyber risk team at email@example.com to discuss how we can help you and your clients.
4.8/5 Customer Rating Endpoint Protection Platforms