Accelerate With AWS. Secure With Sophos.
Move fast and stay secure with Sophos cloud security for AWS.
- 24/7 threat protection, monitoring, and response for AWS
- Cloud workload protection for Amazon EC2, containers, and AWS Lambda
- High Availability and Auto Scaling network security
Trusted by Leading Businesses
Protecting Systems and Data Wherever They Exist
Sophos Cloud Security forms part of the Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem (ACE), a centralized platform and data lake which collates and analyzes data and threat intelligence from products sensors across your AWS and hybrid environment. It automatically prevents as much malicious activity as possible, while enabling operators to search for and detect weaker signals of a threat and prevent them from becoming breaches.
24/7 Threat Protection, Monitoring, and Response
Respond faster to security events on AWS with a single cybersecurity package, fusing automated protection and 24/7 managed threat response services to secure data, proactively prevent vulnerabilities, and block advanced threats.
- Combine posture management and compliance, firewall, cloud workload, and endpoint protection.
- 24/7 managed threat response to continuously monitor AWS environments, as well as analyzes and triages security events.
- Flexible deployment allows protection to be managed in-house or through a Sophos Managed Security Partner for total peace of mind.
Automatically Detect Insecure Deployments
Design environments to meet AWS security best practice standards and maintain them with Sophos Cloud Optix. This agentless service continually monitors AWS resources, providing the visibility to proactively identify unsanctioned activity, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations.
- Comprehensive AWS asset inventory and network visualizations of security groups, Amazon EC2, ECR, Amazon EKS, Amazon S3 storage, AWS IAM, AWS Lambda and more.
- Automatically identify security best practice and compliance gaps leaving organizations exposed, with guided remediation and support for the CIS AWS Foundations Benchmark.
- Smart filters analyze and prioritize security risks identified by Amazon GuardDuty, AWS CloudTrail, and other AWS services.
- Integrate security in the DevOps CI/CD pipeline to scan ECR container images, AWS CloudFormation templates, and more to block vulnerabilities pre-deployment.
Manage Identities Before They’re Exploited
Achieve a state of least privilege access and put an end to over-privileged AWS Identity Access Management (IAM) roles and misused AWS cloud account credentials.
- Visualize complex, interwoven IAM roles to highlight over-privileged access, and create right-sized IAM policies to ensure all identities only perform actions that are required for their job and nothing more.
- Connect disparate actions with SophosAI to pinpoint unusual access patterns and locations in near real time to identify credential misuse or theft.
- Detect and investigate high risk anomalies in user IAM role behavior. SophosAI for AWS CloudTrail helps you quickly identify malicious activity from compromised roles to prevent a breach.
Secure AWS Cloud Workloads and Data
Wrap Sophos protection around Amazon EC2, AWS Lambda, Elastic container registry, and Docker Hub container images to protect cloud workloads, applications, and data.
- Protect Amazon EC2 workloads against ransomware and never-before-seen threats, control applications, lockdown good configurations, and monitor changes to critical system files with Sophos Intercept X.
- Extend vulnerability assessments to Amazon EC2, database services, AWS Lambda, and more with posture management tools incorporated with Sophos Intercept X.
- Build secure web applications in serverless environments with SophosLabs Intelix APIs providing automated threat lookups and anti-malware scans.
Extend Your Data Sources With XDR
Sophos Intercept X with XDR places security teams closer to the occurrence of a security event, with cross-platform detection capabilities that can provide deeper insight and context to issues.
- Sophos Extended Detection and Response (XDR) goes beyond the endpoint, pulling in rich network, SaaS email, cloud workload, and AWS cloud environment data sources.
- Use AWS CloudTrail log data to search for evidence of AWS console, APIs, and CLI activity typically associated with attack tactics including access events and privilege escalation.
- Cross reference indicators of comprise from multiple data sources to quickly identify, pinpoint and neutralize a threat.
Network and Application Security
Sophos integrate multiple, leading security technologies into a single, preconfigured EC2 instance to protect AWS environments from known and emerging network threats while maintaining web-application availability.
- Save time deploying multiple network security products with a complete cloud edge firewall solution, including IPS, ATP, and URL filtering.
- Sophos Web Application Firewall (WAF) hardens cloud workloads against hacking attempts while providing secure access to users with reverse proxy authentication.
- High Availability ensures applications and users can always connect.
- Flexible SD-WAN, Zero Trust Network Access, and VPN connectivity options ensure you can connect anyone, anywhere.
- Need auto scaling? Sophos UTM Firewall offers a separate solution for these dynamic environments.
Experiencing an Active Cyberattack?
If you need immediate assistance but are not already a Sophos customer, we can still help. With Sophos Rapid Response, we get you out of the danger zone fast with our 24/7 team of incident response experts. Onboarding starts within hours, and the majority of customers are triaged in 48 hours.
Experiencing an active incident and are interested in the Rapid Response service?
Call your regional number below at any time to speak with one of our Incident Advisors.
USA: +1 4087461064
Australia: +61 272084454
Canada: +1 7785897255
France: +33 186539880
Germany: +49 61171186766
United Kingdom: +44 1235635329
Sweden: +46 858400610
Modernize Cybersecurity Procurement With AWS Marketplace
Sophos Cloud Security is available in AWS Marketplace to help customers improve procurement processes to match the speed of cloud while maintaining governance. And, at the same time, counting towards any AWS contracted consumption commitments already in place.