Sophos is a leader in secure device management
Leader in the IDC MarketScape:
Worldwide Mobile Threat Management Software 2020 Vendor Assessment
Android Antivirus for Business Users
Leader in the 2021 IDC MarketScape:
Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) for SMB 2021 Vendor Assessment
Easy to configure, manage, and maintain.
User-based pricing lets you manage and secure endpoints affordably.
Sophos Mobile Means Enterprise Mobility Management
Manage in Sophos Central
- iOS, Android, Windows 10, macOS
- Configuration and policies
- Inventory and asset management
- Detailed reporting
- Install, remove, and view apps
- Enterprise app store
- App control, whitelist/blacklist
- Manage and configure Office 365 apps
- Email and document container
- Publish content
- Container-only Management
- Native OS containerization
- Compliance rules and remediation
- Malware, ransomware, PUAs
- Web protection, web filtering
Bring Your Own Device?
Sophos Mobile lets you secure any combination of personal and corporate-owned devices with minimal effort.
When users bring their personal macOS, Windows 10, or mobile devices to work, the flexible self-service portal lets them enroll their device, reset passwords, and get help – with no involvement from IT, making your life easier.
Container-only Management gives admins control over corporate content in the Sophos Secure Email and Sophos Secure Workspace apps without requiring management of the mobile device itself. This is ideal in Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) scenarios, when you need business email and data to be protected and controlled without intruding on the users’ privacy.
Intercept X for Mobile
Intercept X for Mobile protects users, their devices, and corporate data from known and never-before-seen mobile threats by leveraging our market leading Intercept X deep learning engine. Managed seamlessly through Sophos Central, alongside Sophos’ entire portfolio of next-generation cybersecurity solutions. Enhance your protection against the most advanced threats with our industry-leading mobile threat defense solution, Intercept X for Mobile.
Centrally Manage Mobile End Users
With the Sophos Central Platform
- Full UEM side-by-side with endpoint, network, and server security
- Get started in minutes with no server installation
- Easy-to-use, unified, and web-based admin interface