Sophos is a leader in secure device management
Leader in the IDC MarketScape:
Worldwide Mobile Threat Management Software 2020 Vendor Assessment
Android Antivirus for Business Users
Leader in the 2022 IDC MarketScape:
Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software for Small and Midsize Businesses 2022 Vendor Assessment
Leading in the Omdia Market Radar:
Mobile Security Management Solutions 2022
Why Sophos Mobile?
Sophos Mobile is a secure Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution that helps businesses spend less time and effort to manage and secure traditional and mobile endpoints. The only UEM solution that integrates natively with a leading next-gen endpoint security platform, Sophos Mobile supports management of Windows 10, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
Let mobile users work the way they want, on whatever devices they want — securely.
Ensure business data doesn’t go adrift and isn’t threatened by malware.
Easy to configure, manage, and maintain.
User-based pricing lets you manage and secure endpoints affordably.
Sophos Mobile Means Enterprise Mobility Management
Manage in Sophos Central
- iOS, Android, Windows 10, macOS
- Configuration and policies
- Inventory and asset management
- Detailed reporting
- Install, remove, and view apps
- Enterprise app store
- App control, whitelist/blacklist
- Manage and configure Office 365 apps
- Manage corporate devices
- Manage bring-your-own-device (BYOD)
- Secure business data
- Respect user privacy
- Extended Detection and Response
- Malware, ransomware, PUAs
- Web protection, web filtering
Bring Your Own Device?
Sophos Mobile lets you secure any combination of personal and corporate-owned devices with minimal effort.
Sophos Mobile supports BYOD environments through the Android Enterprise Work Profile and iOS User Enrolment modes of management to ensure that business data is safe and personal information is private. Deploy corporate email and apps to a device and feel safe knowing these remain separate from a user’s personal data, enabling productivity without compromising security.
Intercept X for Mobile
Intercept X for Mobile protects users, their devices, and corporate data from known and never-before-seen mobile threats by leveraging our market leading Intercept X deep learning engine. Managed seamlessly through Sophos Central, alongside Sophos’ entire portfolio of next-generation cybersecurity solutions. Enhance your protection against the most advanced threats with our industry-leading mobile threat defense solution, Intercept X for Mobile.
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Expand your organization’s visibility by incorporating Android,iOS and Chrome OS threat and management data into Sophos XDR. Perform detailed threat hunting and IT ops tasks.
- Check devices for vulnerabilities or unwanted apps
- Locate devices that are unpatched or have out of date software
- Investigate and respond across mobile, endpoint, network, email, cloud and server data from a single console
Learn more about Sophos XDR.
Centrally Manage Mobile End Users
With the Sophos Central Platform
- Full UEM side-by-side with endpoint, network, and server security
- Get started in minutes with no server installation
- Easy-to-use, unified, and web-based admin interface