Secure Cloud Growth
Protect your infrastructure with runtime threat detection and prioritized investigations across your cloud environments, data centers, hosts, and containers.
Reduce Your Attack Surface
Detect workload security and compliance configuration risk, anomalous activity, and overprivileged IAM access with visibility from development to production.
Get Performance and Uptime
Flexible, lightweight host and container protection is optimized for performance. Available via agent or API to integrate with your security operations, IT, and DevOps processes.
- Extended detection and response (XDR) provides complete visibility across your hosts, containers, endpoints, networks, and cloud services.
- Cloud-native behavioral and exploit runtime detections identify threats, including container escapes, kernel exploits and privilege-escalation attempts.
- Streamlined threat investigation workflows prioritize high-risk incident detections and consolidate connected events to increase efficiency.
- Integrated Live Response establishes a secure command line terminal to hosts for remediation.
Lightweight Linux and Windows Host Agent
Secure your hosts and containers with a single agent managed through the Sophos Central management console. Easily investigate and respond to behavioral, exploit, and malware threats in one place and increase IT hygiene with automated detections, intuitive queries, and remote response.
Integrated Linux Threat Intelligence
Fine-tuned for maximum performance, seamlessly enrich your security operations workflows. Includes an ultra-lightweight Linux sensor that can be integrated into host and behavioral and exploit runtime detections via API and complements your existing automation, orchestration, log management, and incident response tools.
Optimized for Linux
Identify sophisticated Linux security incidents as they happen without deploying a kernel module.
Use a single agent optimized for resource limits (including CPU, memory, and data collection limits) to avoid costly downtime, overloaded hosts, and stability issues caused by traditional security tools.
Integrate with CI/CD Pipelines
Seamlessly integrate security configuration and compliance checks at any stage of the CI/CD pipeline, scan container images for operating system vulnerabilities, and automatically detect misconfigurations, embedded secrets, passwords, and key in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) templates.
- Proactively identify unsanctioned activity, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations across AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- Continuously discover cloud resources with detailed inventory and visualization of networks, Sophos host protection and Sophos Firewall deployments.
- Automatically overlay security best practices and compliance standards to detect gaps in your security posture and identify quick wins and critical security issues.
- Detect over-privileged access and high-risk anomalies in user behavior to prevent breaches.
Our intuitive detection dashboard increases incident response efficiency. Host and container threats are automatically identified and investigated, and an AI-prioritized risk score is provided for each detection. Scores are then color-coded and mapped against the MITRE ATT@CK framework, enabling security analysts to quickly prioritize, respond to, and remediate high-risk detections.
Detections include: Malware Targeting Linux, Memory Corruption, New File Behavior, Unusual Application Behavior, Suspicious Interactive Shell, Container Escapes, Kernel and Userland Backdoors, Privileged File Operations, Network Discovery, Lateral Movement, Process Injection, System Discovery, Scheduled Task Changes, Compiler Usage, Privileged Command Usage and Risky Developer Activity.
Hunt for Threats and Strengthen Your IT Operations
Get information that matters to you — right away. Choose from a library of pre-written templates for threat hunting and IT operations scenarios, customize them, or write your own. Access live data from up to 90 days on disk and 30 days of data stored in the Sophos Data Lake to ensure you're covered for every scenario.
Popular customer use cases:
- Why is a workload running slowly? Is it pending a reboot?
- Which workloads have known vulnerabilities or unknown services?
- Are there programs running on the machine that should be removed?
- See unmanaged and unprotected devices such as laptops, mobiles, and IoT devices.
- Are processes trying to make a network connection on non-standard ports?
- Have any processes had files or registry keys modified recently?
- Which programs are causing office network issues?
- Analyze cloud security groups to identify resources exposed to the public internet.
Take the Weight of Cloud Security Off Your Shoulders
Our flexible approach to cybersecurity deployment and management means optimizing security, keeping data secure and private, while blocking active threats are goals you can easily achieve.
- Deploy and manage Sophos protection from a single unified console.
- Sophos can connect you with an experienced Sophos Managed Security Partner.
- Sophos' Professional Services Team can help with initial deployment.
Respond to Security Incidents at 3 a.m.
The Sophos Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service can work with your team and Sophos MSP to monitor your environment 24/7/365 and proactively hunt for and remediate threats.
- Threat Hunting: The elite team of threat analysts will proactively hunt for threats and help you determine their potential impact and context to your business.
- Response: Remotely disrupts, contains, and neutralizes even the most sophisticated threats.
- Continuous Improvement: Get actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents to stop them from occurring again.