Accelerate With Google. Secure With Sophos.
Move fast and stay secure with Sophos cloud security for Google Cloud Platform.
- 24/7 threat protection, monitoring, and response for Google
- Cloud workload protection for VMs, containers, and serverless
- Continuous Google Cloud security and compliance assessment
24/7 Cloud Threat Detection and Response
Sophos enables teams to move fast and stay secure in the cloud with 24/7 threat protection and monitoring of Google Cloud Platform resources. Our connected approach, managed through a single console, protects workloads, data, and apps running on GCP from development to live.
Trusted by Leading Businesses
Protecting Systems and Data Wherever They Exist
Sophos Cloud Security forms part of the Sophos Adaptive Cybersecurity Ecosystem (ACE), a centralized platform and data lake that collates and analyzes data and threat intelligence from products sensors across your Google Cloud and hybrid environment. Automatically prevent as much malicious activity as possible, while enabling operators to search for and detect weaker signals of a threat and prevent them from becoming breaches.
Automatic Detection of Insecure Deployments
Design environments to meet Google Cloud security best practice standards and maintain them with Sophos Cloud Optix. This agentless service continually monitors GCP resources, providing the visibility to proactively identify unsanctioned activity, vulnerabilities, and misconfigurations.
- Comprehensive GCP asset inventory and network visualizations of firewall rules, VMs, GKE, Storage, IAM, serverless, and more.
- Automatically identify security best practice and compliance gaps that leave organizations exposed, with guided remediation and support for the CIS Google Cloud Computing Platform Foundations Benchmark.
- Smart filters analyze and prioritize security risks identified across Google Cloud environment resources.
- Integrate security in the DevOps CI/CD pipeline to scan Docker Hub container images, Terraform and Ansible IAC template files, and more to block vulnerabilities pre-deployment.
Secure Google Cloud Workloads and Data
Protect business-critical Google Cloud virtual machines without sacrificing performance. Sophos Intercept X for Server protects cloud workloads from the latest threats, including ransomware, fileless attacks, and server-specific malware.
- Deep learning artificial intelligence secures cloud workloads against both known and unknown malware without relying on signatures.
- Extend vulnerability assessments to virtual machines, database services, network access configurations, and more with posture management tools incorporated with Sophos Intercept X.
- Control exactly which applications can and can’t run on your virtual machines and receive notifications for any unauthorized change attempts to critical files and folders.
Extend Your Data Sources With XDR
Sophos Intercept X with XDR places security teams closer to the occurrence of a security event, with cross-platform detection capabilities that can provide deeper insight and context to issues.
- Sophos Extended Detection and Response (XDR) goes beyond the endpoint, pulling in rich network, SaaS email, cloud workload, and Google cloud environment data sources.
- Use activity log data to search for evidence of Google Cloud console, APIs and CLI activity typically associated with attack tactics, including access events and privilege escalation.
- Cross reference indicators of comprise from multiple data sources to quickly identify, pinpoint, and neutralize a threat.
Serverless Environment Security
Build secure web applications in serverless environments with SophosLabs Intelix APIs providing automated threat lookups and anti-malware scans.
- Embed SophosLabs threat intelligence into applications, websites, and in-house security projects via REST APIs.
- Rich reports provide actionable insight into the nature and capabilities of a threat.
- Global visibility of threats includes intelligence derived from Sophos-protected networks, endpoints, and cloud workloads.
24/7 Threat Protection, Monitoring, and Response
Automatically preventing the latest advanced threats targeting cloud workloads is step one. The Sophos Managed Threat Response service team receive telemetry from Sophos Intercept X for Server running on Google Cloud virtual machines to enable 24/7 threat protection, monitoring, and response. This experienced team continuously monitors cloud workloads, as well as analyzes and triages security events to prevent them from compromising your data and systems.
Experiencing an Active Cyberattack?
If you need immediate assistance but are not already a Sophos customer, we can still help. With Sophos Rapid Response, we get you out of the danger zone fast with our 24/7 team of incident response experts. Onboarding starts within hours, and the majority of customers are triaged in 48 hours.
Experiencing an active incident and are interested in the Rapid Response service?
Call your regional number below at any time to speak with one of our Incident Advisors.
USA: +1 4087461064
Australia: +61 272084454
Canada: +1 7785897255
France: +33 186539880
Germany: +49 61171186766
United Kingdom: +44 1235635329
Sweden: +46 858400610