Easy to configure, manage, and maintain.
User-based pricing lets you manage and secure endpoints affordably.
Sophos Mobile Means Enterprise Mobility Management
Manage in Sophos Central
- iOS, Android, Windows 10, macOS
- Configuration and policies
- Inventory and asset management
- Detailed reporting
- Install, remove, and view apps
- Enterprise app store
- App control, whitelist/blacklist
- Manage and configure Office 365 apps
- Manage corporate devices
- Manage bring-your-own-device (BYOD)
- Secure business data
- Respect user privacy
- Extended Detection and Response
- Malware, ransomware, PUAs
- Web protection, web filtering
Bring Your Own Device?
Sophos Mobile lets you secure any combination of personal and corporate-owned devices with minimal effort.
Sophos Mobile supports BYOD environments through the Android Enterprise Work Profile and iOS User Enrolment modes of management to ensure that business data is safe and personal information is private. Deploy corporate email and apps to a device and feel safe knowing these remain separate from a user’s personal data, enabling productivity without compromising security.
Intercept X for Mobile
Intercept X for Mobile protects users, their devices, and corporate data from known and never-before-seen mobile threats by leveraging our market leading Intercept X deep learning engine. Managed seamlessly through Sophos Central, alongside Sophos’ entire portfolio of next-generation cybersecurity solutions. Enhance your protection against the most advanced threats with our industry-leading mobile threat defense solution, Intercept X for Mobile.
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
Expand your organization’s visibility by incorporating Android,iOS and Chrome OS threat and management data into Sophos XDR. Perform detailed threat hunting and IT ops tasks.
- Check devices for vulnerabilities or unwanted apps
- Locate devices that are unpatched or have out of date software
- Investigate and respond across mobile, endpoint, network, email, cloud and server data from a single console
Learn more about Sophos XDR.
Centrally Manage Mobile End Users
With the Sophos Central Platform
- Full UEM side-by-side with endpoint, network, and server security
- Get started in minutes with no server installation
- Easy-to-use, unified, and web-based admin interface
- Sophos XDR: Major solution enhancements now available
- Sophos XDR: Extending Sophos Endpoint protection with threat detection and response
- New Active Adversary Defense capabilities with Sophos Firewall, Sophos XDR, and Sophos NDR
- Sophos Endpoint continues to be recognized by analysts, independent testers and customers