Cloud Native Security for Microsoft Azure
See and secure your entire Microsoft Azure environment from a single pane of glass
Move fast and stay secure in the cloud with threat detection and response for Microsoft Azure resources. Our connected approach, managed through a single console, protects Azure workloads, data, and apps from development to production.
Visibility, Governance, and Compliance
Reduce your attack surface with visibility across Azure environments to detect and remediate security risks and manage compliance.
- Increase efficiency with cloud security posture management across Azure, Kubernetes, Infrastructure as Code (IaC), and Docker Hub environments in a single console.
- See it all: Asset inventories, network visualizations, cloud spend, and configuration risks.
- Automate compliance assessments and save weeks of effort with audit-ready reports.
- Reduce risk without losing speed with IaC and container image scanning.
- Get peace of mind that resources are prioritized with risk-assessed and color-coded alerts.
- Help teams build cloud security skills with detailed alerts and guided remediation.
Protect Cloud Workloads and Data
Protect your infrastructure and data now and as it evolves with flexible Azure VM and container workload security.
- Get performance and uptime with lightweight Azure VM and container protection via agent or API.
- Protect it all: Cloud, data center, host, container, Windows, and Linux.
- Identify sophisticated Linux security incidents at runtime without deploying a kernel module.
- Secure your Windows hosts and remote workers against ransomware, exploits, and never-before-seen threats.
- Control applications, lock down configurations, and monitor changes to critical Windows system files.
- Streamline threat investigations and response with extended detection and response (XDR) to prioritize and connect events.
Enforce Least Privilege
Manage Azure identifies before they're exploited and implement least privilege across Azure environments.
- Visualize and simplify the management of complex, interwoven IAM roles for multiple Azure subscriptions and Azure AD.
- Highlight orphaned, unmanaged, and outdated human and non-human Azure IAM roles used to access environments.
- Pinpoint unusual access patterns and locations to identify credential misuse or theft.
Secure Serverless Environments
Build secure web applications in serverless environments with Sophos Intellix APIs that automatically look up threats and perform anti-malware scans.
- Embed SophosLabs threat intelligence into applications, websites, and in-house security projects via the REST API.
- Get rich reports that provide actionable insights into a threat's nature and capabilities.
- Global visibility of threats includes intelligence derived from Sophos-protected networks, endpoints, and cloud workloads.
Network and Application Security
Available as a certified, preconfigured VM, Sophos integrates with multiple leading security technologies and provides an Azure firewall solution to protect hybrid cloud environments against network threats.
- Save time deploying multiple network security products with a complete Azure firewall solution that includes IPS, ATP, and URL filtering.
- Sophos Web Application Firewall (WAF) hardens cloud workloads against hacking attempts while providing secure access to users with reverse proxy authentication.
- High availability ensures Azure applications and users can always connect.
- Flexible SD-WAN with Microsoft Azure Virtual WAN, Zero Trust Network Access, and VPN connectivity options ensure you can connect anyone, anywhere.
We Secure Your Crown Jewels
Johnson Controls trusts Sophos to ensure the best visibility, security, and compliance outcomes.
Take the Weight of Cloud Security Off Your Shoulders
Our Flexible approach to cybersecurity deployment and management means optimizing security, keeping data secure and private while blocking active threats are goals you can easily achieve.
- Deploy and manage Sophos protection from a single unified console.
- Sophos can connect you with an experienced Sophos Managed Security Partner.
- Sophos' Professional Services Team can help with initial deployment.
Experiencing an active incident and are interested in the Rapid Response service?
Call your regional number below at any time to speak with one of our Incident Advisors.
USA: +1 4087461064
Australia: +61 272084454
Canada: +1 7785897255
France: +33 186539880
Germany: +49 61171186766
United Kingdom: +44 1235635329
Sweden: +46 858400610
Respond to Security Incidents at 3 a.m.
The Sophos Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service can work with your team and Sophos MSP, to monitor your environment 24/7/365, and proactively hunt for and remediate threats on your behalf.
- Threat Hunting: The elite team of threat analysts will proactively hunt for threats and help you determine their potential impact and context to your business.
- Response: Remotely disrupts, contains, and neutralizes even the most sophisticated threats.
- Continuous Improvement: Get actionable advice for addressing the root cause of recurring incidents to stop them from occurring again.