The Future of Cybersecurity in APJ
Sophos and Tech Research Australia (TRA) have collaborated again to bring you the third edition of the Future of Cybersecurity in Asia Pacific and Japan report.
Based on a comprehensive study of 900 business decision makers across APJ, this report unveils insights into the issues faced and what has changed since our first edition in 2019. This is compelling reading for anyone responsible for cybersecurity.
As with previous editions, this year’s report provides a snapshot of business’ views of three key issues:
- Cybersecurity strategy and execution
- Education and skills
- Defending against threats
This includes revealing insights into regional and country-level statistics including:
- The top frustrations of today’s cybersecurity professionals
- Educating the board
- The cybersecurity skills shortage and those areas most in demand
- The most frequent attack vectors experienced by our research group
- The importance of threat hunting to companies’ defence strategies