- Enable remote workers.
- Micro-segment your applications.
- Stop ransomware and other threats.
- Onboard new apps and users quickly.
If you already have an active Sophos Central account, you can access Sophos ZTNA from the Sophos Central Admin console. Log in to Sophos Central, click Free Trials, and select ZTNA.
Explore Sophos ZTNA
You can explore Sophos ZTNA management within Sophos Central without deploying anything. Simply start your Sophos ZTNA trial from the Sophos Central Admin Console and click Free Trials. Or you can check out a fully operational online demo.
Your Free Trial Quick-Start Checklist
- You have a desire to micro-segment the managed applications inside your network and hosted in AWS, providing secure access for your remote users.
- You have a supported hypervisor platform or cloud provider for the ZTNA gateway(s).
- You have a modern Identity Provider – Azure or Okta. Azure can be free in many cases for basic IDP.
- Support and quickly integrate with on-premises Active Directory.
- You have Windows 10 or macOS for thick application access or wish to offer clientless browser-based access to web applications on all platforms.
- Optionally, you wish to integrate device health into access policies using Sophos Synchronized Security (Sophos Intercept X and Sophos Firewall).