Intercept X for Mobile protects your Android device without compromising performance or battery life. Real-time synchronization with SophosLabs ensures that your mobile device is always protected from the latest malware and online threats – just like with our enterprise products.
Intercept X for Mobile identifies malicious or potentially unwanted applications that could result in for example data theft, data loss, and excessive network usage costs.
For an added level of security for your online accounts, the Authenticator makes it easy to manage multi-factor authentication passwords for a multitude of sites like Google, Amazon, and Facebook. The Secure QR Code Scanner will check target URLs for online threats and malicious content, letting you scan QR codes without risk.
Anti-malware and antivirus protection
- Scans apps when you install them
- Scans previously installed apps both on your device and on storage devices
- Scans apps either on demand or in set intervals
- Shows you potentially unwanted apps (PUAs)
- Uses up-to-the-minute threat intelligence from the cloud
Privacy protection and security
- Detects apps accessing personal data such as your address book
- Allows you to easily identify apps which can involve costs or fees
- Gives you advice on how to improve your security settings
- Generate both time-based TOTP (RFC 6238) or counter-based HOTP (RFC 4226) one-time passwords
- Use with any Google Authenticator-enabled application for multi-factor authentication
- Manage multiple accounts from the same screen
Secure QR Code Scanner
- Confirms target URLs are free of malicious content before opening
- Flags security issues with Wi-Fi settings QR codes
- Safely add QR code signatures to device contacts
Intercept X for Mobile is also available as an enterprise version you can manage through Sophos Central. For more information, go to the Sophos Mobile page.