Cloud Native Security for Google Cloud
See and secure Google Cloud workloads from a single pane of glass.
Move fast and stay secure in the cloud with threat detection and response for Google Cloud resources. Our connected approach, managed through a single console, protects your Google Cloud workloads, business-critical data, and apps.
Google Cloud Security Coverage Across Environments and Workloads
Visibility, Governance, and Compliance
Reduce your attack surface with visibility into your Google Cloud environments to detect and remediate security risks and manage compliance.
- Increase efficiency with cloud security posture management across Google Cloud, Kubernetes, IaC, and Docker Hub environments in a single console.
- See it all: Asset inventories, network visualizations, and configuration risk.
- Automate compliance assessments and save weeks of effort with audit-ready reports.
- Reduce risk without losing speed with IaC and container image scanning.
- Get peace of mind that resources are prioritized with risk-assessed and color-coded alerts.
- Help teams build cloud security skills with detailed alerts and guided remediation.
Protect Cloud Workloads and Data
Protect your infrastructure and data now and as it evolves with flexible Google VM and container workload security.
- Get performance and uptime with lightweight Google VM and container protection via agent or API.
- Protect it all: Cloud, data center, host, container, Windows, and Linux.
- Identify sophisticated Linux security incidents at runtime without deploying a kernel module.
- Secure your Windows hosts and remote workers against ransomware, exploits, and never-before-seen threats.
- Control applications, lock down configurations, and monitor changes to critical Windows system files.
- Streamline threat investigations and response with extended detection and response (XDR) to prioritize and connect events.
Secure Serverless Environments
Build secure web applications in serverless environments with Sophos Intellix APIs that automatically look up threats and perform anti-malware scans.
- Embed Sophos X-Ops threat intelligence into applications, websites, and in-house security projects via the REST API.
- Get rich reports that provide actionable insights into a threat's nature and capabilities.
- Global visibility of threats includes intelligence derived from Sophos-protected networks, endpoints, and cloud workloads.
We Secure Your Crown Jewels
Johnson Controls trusts Sophos to ensure the best visibility, security, and compliance outcomes.
Take the Weight of Cloud Security Off Your Shoulders
Our flexible approach to cybersecurity deployment and management means optimizing security, keeping data secure and private while blocking active threats are goals you can easily achieve.
- Deploy and manage Sophos protection from a single unified console.
- Sophos can connect you with an experienced Sophos Managed Security Partner.
- Sophos' Professional Services Team can help with initial deployment.