Sophos Mobile is an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution that manages and secures mobile devices, desktops, laptops, and tablets.
- Android 4.2 or later
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Windows Phone 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile, or later
- Windows 10 version 1511 or later (desktop OS)
Not all features are available on all device operating systems, versions, or device models.
Flexible Deployment Options
Choose to deploy Sophos Mobile hosted by Sophos and managed in Sophos Central, or install Sophos Mobile on your own servers. Whether you choose to manage Sophos Mobile in Sophos Central or install on your own premises, features and functionality stay the same.
Manage Sophos Mobile in Sophos Central
Fully-hosted solution managed with the easy-to-use, unified, web-based Sophos Central admin interface.
- Full EMM side-by-side with endpoint, network, and server security
- Get started in minutes and save IT resources with no server installation needed
- Get the same console, the same look and feel, and the same simplicity across all your security products from Sophos
Software for installation on your own premises
If you want to keep all your data in-house, you can install Sophos Mobile on your own servers.
- Fully integrated into your IT environment
- Installed on your premises, keeping all your data in-house
For supported features and technical requirements: