"We chose Sophos to protect all points of our network for many reasons — ease of manageability, administration, proactive protection and its support and services."
Jay Arya, Information Security Officer, First Vice President
- Investors Savings Bank needed more control in proactively protecting its network and data from rapidly evolving security threats, particularly today's escalating web threats. The bank also wanted to ensure it was complying with tighter industry standards and government regulations.
- Sophos web appliance is protecting the bank against malware, phishing threats and unwanted applications, and giving better reporting and management capabilities.
- Sophos email appliance is stopping spam, phishing, malware and data leakage and giving the bank better visibility into its email traffic and the ability to enforce policies.
- Sophos Endpoint Security and Control is providing tight, proactive security and a high return on investment.
- At-a-glance dashboards, remote monitoring, and the automation of day-to-day management tasks have saved costs and allowed the team to focus on other critical areas.
- To help further drive down costs, all Sophos solutions have been rolled into one, straightforward subscription license that includes 24x7x365 technical support and upgrades.
- Employees have seen a noticeable decrease in the amount of spam messages they receive each day.