Up2Date 8.102 Released
We have released Up2Date 8.102 today for all ASG installations. This Up2Date is a stability release designed to enhance the reliability of your Astaro Security Gateway. Tomorrow, we plan to issue new ISO images along with brand new Virtual Appliances for VMware which use the vSphere 4 architecture, followed by updated ISO's for the Astaro Smart Installer. Read on for extended details of this Up2Date.
* Your system will not be rebooted
* Configuration will not be upgraded
* No news for this release
 Exceptions without a configured source network that are in 'AND' mode are ignored by http proxy
The ASG V8.000 release notes can be found here, 8.100+ release notes (here) are/will be located on the Astaro Support KB.
Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the "Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro ASG Up2Date Download Mirrors:
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG V8 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. "[8.102] Configuring Astaro AP30 Wireless Product").
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are also demo servers for public use anytime at http://demo.astaro.com
ASG Product Manager