The State of Ransomware in Education 2023
Get insights from 400 IT professionals in the education sector.
Read the report to discover the impact of ransomware on both lower education (up to 18 years) and higher education (above 18 years) providers over the last 12 months, including:
- The percentage of establishments hit by ransomware
- The most common root causes of attacks
- How often data is encrypted following a ransomware attack
- The rate of ransom payment and backup use to recover data
- The average recovery cost following an attack
- Time taken to recover from a ransomware attack
Also, learn how likely the education sector is to report a loss of business or revenue due to attacks and how this sector stacks up against other industries.