Three Executives Further Honored on CRN’s Power 100 Elite List of Distinguished Leaders
Sophos, a global leader in next-generation cybersecurity, today announced that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named 12 Sophos executives to its esteemed 2021 Women of the Channel list. For the fifth consecutive year, Sophos has the most women from any dedicated IT security company honored on the list for their unique strengths, vision and achievements.
This year’s list recognizes exceptional women for their channel contributions and ongoing support to help partners and customers through uncertainties brought on by the global COVID-19 pandemic. Sophos executives on the list include:
- Kendra Krause, senior vice president of global channels and sales operations
- Erin Malone, senior vice president of Americas sales
- Justine Lewis, vice president of worldwide regional and channel marketing
- Caralyn Stern, vice president of global channel and Americas marketing
- Regina Vignone, vice president of channel sales, East
- Allison Clarke, senior director of global channel strategy and programs
- Nicki Dewhurst, senior marketing director, Asia Pacific and Japan
- Andrea Carter, regional marketing director, NEMEA and WE
- Daniela Stolz, regional marketing director, DACH
- Maria Ardila, LATAM channel director
- Christina Nairn, senior manager of Americas channel marketing
- Tara Bresnahan, senior manager of Americas channel marketing
Krause, Malone and Stern are further honored on CRN’s 2021 Power 100 elite list of distinguished leaders. They’re recognized for going above and beyond and inspiring others through their leadership and unwavering commitment to the success of partners, customers and the entire IT channel.
“Today’s organizations are facing sophisticated attacks from every direction, and ransomware costs have grown exponentially over the past year,” said Krause. “Sophos’ fearless leaders are passionate about fighting cybercrime and stemming the tide of ransomware, and we’re committed to ensuring the success of our partners – and most importantly, the security of their customers. We’re proud to support our trusted channel partners who are on the frontlines in protecting customers against these increasingly costly threats with the industry’s best next-generation cybersecurity solutions and services.”
These are the latest in a series of channel accolades. Already this year, five Sophos executives – including Krause, Malone and Clarke – were named 2021 CRN Channel Chiefs, and Vice President of Global MSP and Cloud Alliances Scott Barlow was named a Channel Partners and Channel Futures 2021 Channel Influencer. Sophos also earned a 5-star rating in CRN’s 2021 Partner Program Guide, and tops CRN’s 2021 lists of coolest endpoint and managed security, cloud security, and mobile security companies.
“CRN’s 2021 Women of the Channel list acknowledges accomplished, influential women whose dedication, hard work and leadership accelerate channel growth,” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “We are proud to honor them for their many accomplishments and look forward to their continued contributions to the IT channel.”
The 2021 Women of the Channel and Power 100 lists are available online at www.CRN.com/WOTC.