Up2Date 8.301 Released
Today we have made available Version 8.301 of Astaro Security Gateway. This is a maintenance release only which addresses various reported issues and will contribute to the stability of your ASG installation. While this Up2Date will be made automatically available for installation, you can read on for more details and manual download links.
This release contains a number of fixes around VPN, Web Security, and wireless.
Astaro Security Gateway Up2Date 8.301 Information
- Several bug fixes for IPsec VPN
- Several bug fixes for Web Filter
- IRQd restarting often has been fixed
- System will be rebooted
- Configuration will be upgraded
- Connected Wireless AP's will perform a firmware upgrade
-  Data transfer over L2TP VPN breaks after a few minutes for Windows clients
-  Downloads larger than the max. scanning size with chunked encoding break if AntiVirus is enabled
-  Web Filter: iPhone/iPad exception for Youtube doesn't match
-  Can't select 2012 as custom time frame in Logging & Reporting >> View Log Files >> Search Log Files
-  WiFi: Connection problems for clients using powersaving
Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an already-downloaded Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the "Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro Security Gateway Up2Date FTP Mirrors:
Mirror 1 (German)
Mirror 1 (USA)
Mirror 2 (German)
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG V8 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. "[8.301] Amazon VPC Connector").
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com.
- There is also a demo server for public use: http://demo.astaro.com