This article provides information about the Sophos Mobile Control 188.8.131.52 patch.
It needs to be installed on top of an existing Sophos Mobile Control 4.0.0 server.
Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Mobile Control 4.0
The patch provides the following bug fixes
- Import of devices using a CSV file requires a lot of time (further information can be found in article 121121)
- Error message shown when clicking on the Action button in the device details using Internet Explorer 8 (further information can be found in article 121120)
How to apply the patch
- Log on to your Sophos Mobile Control 4.0 server as a user with administrative rights.
- Download the patch from sophos.com.
- Run the executable.
- The SMC service will be stopped and restarted automatically after the patch is applied.