This article provides information on how to deploy Sophos Cloud client software from the command line.
First seen in
Sophos Cloud Managed Endpoint 9.1.3 (Mac)
It is possible to run the Sophos Cloud Installer via the command line using the following command:
sudo /Users/<username>/Downloads/Sophos\ Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Sophos\ Installer --install
- This example assumes that the Cloud Installer was downloaded to the default download directory.
- The contents of the 'SophosInstall.zip' must be kept together. 'Sophos Installer.app' requires the 'Sophos Installer Components' directory to be in the same location as it when it is run.
- The following files must have executable permissions added before running the installer. This can be done with the following commands:
- sudo chmod a+x /Users/<username>/Downloads/Sophos\ Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/Sophos\ Installer
- sudo chmod a+x /Users/<username>/Downloads/Sophos\ Installer.app/Contents/MacOS/tools/com.sophos.bootstrap.helper
- Log files relating to the installation can be found in the following locations: