You cannot delete a customer from the Sophos Mobile Control web console. The X for deletion is missing.
First seen in
Sophos Mobile Control 4.0
You can only delete a customer if no devices are registered for that customer.
What To Do
- Log in as a super administrator
- From the drop-down list on the dashboard, select the customer you want to delete from the server
- The web console will switch to that customer
- Go to the "Devices" view
- Delete all the devices listed for this customer
- Go back to the dashboard and select your super administrator account from the drop-down list
- You can now delete the customer.