This article describes how to configure the Tunnelblick SSL VPN Client on a Mac.
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
The UTM SSL VPN client only supports Windows environments; however, other 3rd party clients can be configured to connect to the UTM if manually configured. One that can be used for Mac clients is called Tunnelblick.
What To Do
You can download the client here: http://tunnelblick.net
Installation / Configuration
- Install the Tunnelblick VPN client on your machine.
- After installation, you'll receive a dialogue to "Create and open configuration folder".
This option creates an empty configuration folder.
The configuration folder can be found at Library > Application Support > Tunnelblick.
- Download your Open-VPN configuration from the UTM User Portal.
- Copy your files to the "Configuration folder".
- Start/Restart your Tunnelblick client.
- Click on the tray-icon to select the SSL VPN Profile and dial in with your username/password.