When you right-click on the Sophos Update Manager server in the console and select "View Update Manager details" only the history (and/or alerts and errors) sections are shown. The Software subscription status is missing.
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos Update Manager
Sophos Agent status message has not been received.
What to do
- In the Update Managers view in SEC, right click the Update Manager and select "Comply with configuration."
- If the information is not updated shortly after, continue to step 3.
- Open the Windows Registry editor (Start > Run > Regedit)
- Navigate to HKLM\Software\Sophos\Update Manager\Security for x86 systems, or HKLM\wow6432node\Software\Sophos\Update Manager\Security for x64 systems.
- In the right hand pane, check if the key "LogonKey" exists. If it does, delete the entire key. This will be recreated automatically in the next step.
- Open Windows services (Start > Run > services.msc).
- Restart the Sophos Agent service.
- In the Update Managers view in SEC, right-click the update manager and select "Comply with configuration" again.
The Sophos Agent should be able to connect to the Update Manager now and send status messages back to SEC.