Unable to use GoToMeeting when proxy via Sophos Web Appliance
GoToMeeting accesses HTTPS traffic on port 443 and randomly connects to an IP address in any of the IP address ranges as described in http://www.citrixonline.com/iprange
What to do:
Go to Configuration
> Group Policy
> Local Site List
page and click Add Site
- The Group Policy: Local Site List dialog box appears.
- In Enter URLs, domains, IP addresses or CIDR ranges, enter each CIDR range documented in http://www.citrixonline.com/iprange
- Depending on the browser, if you do not see a PDF file, then save the file with a .PDF extension and open the file later.
- The Enter multiple sites option can be used here.
- Select Override the risk class and set the risk class to Trusted.
- In the Comments text area, explain why these IP CIDR ranges are entered into the system.as trusted for review later.
- Click Save.
Go to Configuration > Certificate Validation
- If Certificate Validation is turned on, then
- In Site Address, enter citrixonline.com:443 and click Get Certificate
- In the Add Certificate dialog box, review the certificate and click Add to save this certificate into the system.