This article describes how to configure the user interface to use a different language to the regional language settings.
All supported versions of SafeGuard LAN Crypt Client and Administration
What to do
1. Load the Administrative Template "SGuard.adm".
- Open the 'Group policy'.
- Right-click 'Administrative Templates' and select 'Add/Remove Templates'.
- Select 'Add' and load the file 'C:\Program Files\Utimaco\adm\SGuard.adm'.
SGuard.adm should be installed automatically and is a combination of all the templates from all installed SG products.
2. After the Administrative Template "SGuard.adm" is loaded, configure the language.
- In the 'Certs & Config' window, go to Administrative Templates | SafeGuard | User Interface Language.
- In the right-hand pane, on the Extended tab, select Preferred Language for Utimaco Products.
- The Preferred Language for Utimaco Products Properties dialog box opens. On the Setting tab, select Enabled and choose the Preferred Language.
- Click Apply | OK
NOTE: Alternatively, the registry key can be set directly:
eg. for "English": 0409 and "German": 407