9 hours: 3 sessions on 3 consecutive days (1pm Eastern)
This webinar provides a administrator-level technical understanding of Sophos UTM, through Sophos certified course material and live demonstration.
This course is designed for anyone who has had exposure to the Sophos UTM and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the product and become a Sophos Certified Engineer.
This course equips students with knowledge of the component parts of the Sophos UTM. It explores best practice for network deployment, focusing on system configuration and troubleshooting.
Prior to taking this training students should have:
- Experience in installing and replacing network gateways and firewalls in production environments
- Knowledge of general Windows networking
We also recommend students have:
- Technical Network knowledge such as CCNA or equivalent
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how the Sophos UTM security solution fits into your network
- Understand the underlying technology
- Install software
- Configure network security features for your requirements
- Deploy web and e-mail security functions in your environment
- Operate and maintain the Sophos UTM appliance
- Identify and resolve standard problems