SafeGuard LAN Crypt
This hands-on course equips students with knowledge of the component parts of SafeGuard LAN Crypt. It explores best practice for network deployment, design encryption rules and group structures, focusing on system configuration and troubleshooting.
This course is designed for anyone who has had exposure to Sophos SafeGuard LAN Crypt and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the product to a high level.
Note: This course is focused on running Sophos SafeGuard LAN Crypt on a Windows network.
- Learn how to plan and successfully implement a SafeGuard LAN Crypt environment.
- Advanced administration tasks within the SafeGuard LAN Crypt Management Console
- Encryption rules and best practice in depth
- General troubleshooting
- Advanced deployment troubleshooting
Upon successful completion of this course you will know
- How to install and configure SafeGuard LAN Crypt in a complex environment
- What are the technical prerequisites for SafeGuard LAN Crypt
- How to implement the data security requirements with SafeGuard LAN Crypt
- Best Practises on installing SafeGuard LAN Crypt
- How to support SafeGuard LAN Crypt