Scarica Taco Bueno
Taco Bueno uses Sophos Enterprise Security and Control, which protects its endpoint, web and email gateways. So the Mexican restaurant chain enjoys multi-product discounts, easy access to support from just one vendor, free upgrades and more. As it turns out, choosing Sophos to protect all three tiers of its network was an even better decision than Taco Bueno’s IT staff had hoped for. Scarica subito
"I like the fact that I can call the same vendor for every issue. The more we bundled, the better the pricing got, too — which is a big factor in today's economy. We chose Sophos solutions to protect all the points of our network."
John Rowe, Network Administrator, Taco Bueno
- Gain greater control over users' access to VoIP, games, social networking and other inappropriate applications that threaten security as well as productivity .
- Strengthen its PCI compliance measures to further protect its customers' credit card data.
- Sophos’s professional services team helped Taco Bueno upgrade all the machines on its network, by creating a self installer package for distribution to 190 restaurants across nine states.
- Upgrading the existing Sophos endpoint solution took the IT team less than two hours to complete the task.
- Taco Bueno is enjoying a higher level of threat protection and PCI DSS compliance.
- Sophos proactively protects Taco Bueno against data leakage via inbound and outbound email, enabling precise control over message content and attachments.
- The restaurant enjoys advanced web and email security and an efficiently operating network.