NeuroScience Consultants is a multi-location group of over 30 doctors spread out over 16 locations. By switching from the private network MPLS system they used to VPN overlay with Sophos UTM they’re now saving over $100,000 a year in networking costs. Scarica subito
“We have had great success with Sophos UTM, we would highly recommend it to anyone.”
Lanny Pauley, Chief Operating Officer
||250-300 users spread out over 16 locations, plus a central administrative office|
||Sophos UTM 320, UTM 220, UTM 120 and UTM 110 combined with VPN tunnels for remote workers |
- The cost of maintaining their widely dispersed network using Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) with Cisco Routers was becoming prohibitive.
- The network was becoming slow.
- They also needed to be able to prioritize urgent medical traffic for bandwidth.
- After evaluating NeuroScience Consultants’ needs and researching several options including Barracuda and Cisco’s ASA and PIX appliances, Sophos Partner RemoteWorks recommended the Sophos UTM appliance.
- By switching to VPN overlay with Sophos UTM, NeuroScience Consultants saves over $100,000 a year in networking costs.
- They can now give priority to medical traffic on the network simply and easily.
- And as an added bonus, Sophos UTM has lead to a decrease in malware on the network, saving a tremendous amount of time that was previously spent cleaning it up.