Up2Date 7.510 Released
The main reason for this release is to make our "One-Touch Update to V8 for Appliances" available to all valid remaining ASG installations; notably those with Wireless Security enabled via Full Guard licensing and Stand-Alone licenses. Cluster and HA environments using ASG appliances can also now use this feature. In addition, we will use the opportunity to issue a few fixes.
As promised, we have updated the landing target of the appliance migration process; those making use of this one-touch operation will now land at ASG V8.102. More details are below.
UpDate 7.510 Details
- Configuration will not be upgraded
- System will be rebooted
- Enabled upgrade to V8 for Wireless and HA/Cluster systems
-  HTTPS scanning only applies for the first network in list
-  After update to v7.506, German online-help is not reachable any more
-  No entries in the Packetfilter Log (HA/Cluster Mode) during some situations
Manual Link: ftp://ftp.astaro.de/pub/ASG/v7/up2date/u2d-sys-7.510.tgz.gpg
Size: ~45 MB
Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the "Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro ASG Up2Date Download Mirrors:
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. "[7.510] One-Touch Upgrade").
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to email@example.com.
Astaro Product Manager