ASG Up2Date 7.511 Released
Greetings! Today we have published a maintenance release for Astaro Security Gateway V7 users. This Up2Date will address some minor bugs, improve the stability and performance of RED and Wireless under Version 7, and increase the performance of Web Security when used with Authentication. No major changes or new features have been introduced.
* Your system will be rebooted
* Configuration will not be upgraded
* AP10 and AP30 units will upgrade their firmware after Up2Date has fully installed. Avoid power cycling your AP device
Improved HTTP Proxy, especially with remote authentication
Improved Wireless firmware
Improved RED service
: Scheduled Up2Dates do not work correctly
: Availability groups deployed via ACC are unresolved
: WiFi: Possible connectivity problems with 40Mhz channels
: Upgrade to V8 not possible in some rare cases
Size: ~155 MB
Astaro Up2Date technology makes it easy to upgrade your Astaro Security Gateway to the latest version. There are two ways to manually apply an Up2Date package to the system:
- Log on to WebAdmin, navigate to Management >> Up2Date >> Overview and use Update to latest version now to install the Firmware Up2Date. Click on the "Watch Up2Date Progress in new window" and an extra browser window will show the progress of the Up2Date installation. (The System administrator will receive a notification email once the Up2Date process has finished.)
- Download the Up2Date package from our HTTP or FTP Server and install it under Management >> Up2Date >> Advanced:
Astaro ASG Up2Date Download Mirrors:
- If you want to provide feedback or want to discuss any of the ASG V8 features you should post it on our User Bulletin Board. Please indicate the version you are using (e.g. "[8.103] Using Astaro RED with Split-tunneling").
- If you have any feedback on our help, manual, or any documentation (Online Help) please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There are also demo servers for public use anytime at http://demo.astaro.com