In order to download products from the Sophos website, you must create a MySophos account. Once you have created and activated the account, you must associate it with your credentials on your license or temporary credentials you have received for evaluation software.
Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
All Sophos products
What to do
Step 1: Getting your Sophos Credentials
Ensure you have your Sophos credentials to hand. If you require a copy of your Sophos License Schedule, email email@example.com from a company email account, including your name and company contact details.
You can find your product license username and password as follows:
- Evaluators: on the email you received when you registered for the 30-day trial.
- New/renewed customers: on your Sophos License Schedule.
For full details of about licenses, license schedules, keys, activation and finding your credentials, see the article Licensing Instructions
Step 2: Your Sophos ID Login
In order to configure or use your MySophos account, you must ensure that you have your Sophos ID (single sign-on account) set up ready for use.
Details of how to do this are in the article Sophos ID - creating and using your account.
Step 3: Downloading your software
Once you have added the credentials to your MySophos account you can download your licensed products from the Product Downloads and Updates page.
Alternatively, you can manage your MySophos account here: https://secure.sophos.com/mysophos.
MySophos - Frequently Asked Questions
- After entering my email address I receive the error:
This email address has already been registered
Cause: Your email address is already registered with us.
Solution: Use the forgotten password link to reset your password and complete the procedure: https://secure.sophos.com/mysophos/newpassword/
- After logging in I see the message: "Please link your MySophos account to your Sophos license. Your MySophos account is not yet linked to a set of trial or licensed product credentials"
Cause: You have not yet linked your license credentials to your MySophos account
Solution: See step 5 above.
- I have lost my license credentials (username and password) so I cannot link them to MySophos account.
Solution: Email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I have not received my activation email.
Cause 1: The activation email has been filtered into you Junk/Spam folder
Solution: If you have not received an email check your Junk/Spam folder.
Cause 2: The activation email can take between 1-2 hours to be processed and sent
Solution: Email customer services at email@example.com if an email is not received after this time.
- After entering my username and password the page loops and am prompted to re-enter them
Cause: You web browser cache has incorrectly saved part of the registration process
Solution: Clear your web browser's cache. Close and reopen your web browser.
For further assistance with your MySophos account email our customer services team.