Télécharger Investors Savings Bank
Investors Savings Bank wanted more control over its web and email administration, management and reporting capabilities as well as better visibility into email traffic and the ability to enforce policies. It chose Sophos’s email and web security appliances to replace its third-party solutions and added Sophos Endpoint Security and Control for its tight, proactive security and its high return on investment. Télécharger maintenant
"We chose Sophos to protect all points of our network for many reasons — ease of manageability, administration, proactive protection and its support and services."
Jay Arya, Information Security Officer, First Vice President
- Investors Savings Bank needed more control in proactively protecting its network and data from rapidly evolving security threats, particularly today's escalating web threats. The bank also wanted to ensure it was complying with tighter industry standards and government regulations.
- Sophos web appliance is protecting the bank against malware, phishing threats and unwanted applications, and giving better reporting and management capabilities
- Sophos email appliance is stopping spam, phishing, malware and data leakage and giving the bank better visibility into its email traffic and the ability to enforce policies.
- Sophos Endpoint Security and Control is providing tight, proactive security and a high return on investment.
- At-a-glance dashboards, remote monitoring, and the automation of day-to-day management tasks have saved costs and allowed the team to focus on other critical areas.
- To help further drive down costs, all Sophos solutions have been rolled into one, straightforward subscription license that includes 24x7x365 technical support and upgrades.
- Employees have seen a noticeable decrease in the amount of spam messages they receive each day