Two hours, starting at 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific
Type de formation
Pourquoi vous devriez participer
This webinar is designed to
provide a fundamental overview of the Sophos Safeguard Enterprise product including
environmental requirements, features, and best-practices.
Why You Should Attend
This fast-paced course will provide orientation and training for SafeGuard Enterprise, with a focus on the components that make up the SafeGuard environment and their configuration. Administrators will be prepared in the basic configuration of the SafeGuard backend components and the configuration and deployment of SafeGuard encryption clients including the modules that make up SafeGuard and their use.
- SafeGuard components and their inter-communication and configuration
- Policies and their basic setup
- Client deployment
- High-level coverage of the modules that are a part of the SafeGuard Client and their usage
- Supported platforms
- Basic Support of deployed clients
Upon Successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Administer SafeGuard via the management Center interface.
- Install and implement SafeGuard in your environment.
- Perform basic troubleshooting.
- Start protecting your laptops and desktops from data loss and the resulting fines that can accompany data loss.