Sophos UTM enables Vermilion Library to control Internet usage and protect users from inappropriate material. The solution is so simple and easy to use that it’s freed up time to focus on other projects in the library too. Descargar
“Learning how to use the Sophos UTM appliance was a snap, which left me with time to pursue and figure out other activities at the library.
Grant Domingue, IT systems administrator
||Vermilion Parish, USA|
||Library supporting over 50,000 users and with 4,000 computer log-ins a month|
||Sophos UTM with content filter and application control|
- Vermilion Library needed to secure their computers against malware, and also block inappropriate content.
- As they have a mix of public and staff-only computers, they needed a solution that would allow easy set-up of groups and rules.
- With Sophos UTM Vermilion Library can easily manage different user groups and add in exceptions.
- Vermilion Library is now making the most of its bandwidth.
- As Sophos UTM is so easy to use, it has freed up time for Vermilion to focus on other activities.