Descargar RE/MAX Allegiance
The IT department at RE/MAX Allegiance was spending too much administration time analyzing spam reports from its ISP and sorting out infections – both on its network and on home-based users’ computers. The company has installed Sophos PureMessage at the email gateway and runs Sophos Anti-Virus on its endpoint computers, blocking malware at all points, keeping inboxes free of junk mail, and improving the productivity of users and IT staff. Descargar
"Since we implemented Sophos Anti-Virus and Sophos PureMessage, we can let our network run itself — freeing up time to focus on newer technologies."
Michael Wilson, President of Information Technology, RE/MAX Allegiance
||1800 users (600 remote), 250,000 emails a day, Linux, Solaris, Windows 2000, Windows XP Pro, Mac OS X|
||Sophos Anti-Virus, part of Endpoint Security and Control|
PureMessage, part of Email Security and Control
- RE/MAX Allegiance wanted to protect its network from malware — particularly when remote users connected — and to block unwanted email.
- It also wanted to reduce the time spent by its IT department dealing with network infections, spam reports, and infections on remote users' computers.
PureMessage provided an easy-to-use solution, uniquely integrating anti-spam, antivirus, and policy enforcement capabilities at the email gateway.
- The solution was better than its competitors when comparing end results with total cost of ownership.
Sophos Anti-Virus also protects end-users' computers from viruses, spyware, worms, and Trojans.
- PureMessage and Sophos Anti-Virus provide a set-it-and-forget-it approach to protecting both the office domain and home-based users from infection.
- Typically, 90,000 of the 250,000 emails the company receives each day are blocked as spam.
- Administration savings are estimated at 45 minutes every day for IT staff and other employees.