Tamworth was spending lots of time maintaining and managing their IT security but still experienced big problems with junk mail and spam. This meant they couldn’t trust the security of their data. Upon switching to Sophos, they saw immediate improvements in their protection and in the effort required to manage their security. Descargar
“We saw immediate results in the sheer volume of infected emails and spam that was being identified and blocked from entering our network.”
Gary Scott, Hardware & Network Development Officer, Tamworth City Council
||Government - Regional|
||Sophos Endpoint Protection|
Sophos Email Protection
Sophos Web Protection
- Like all local government organizations, Tamworth holds large quantities of personal data, which it needs to keep secure.
- They had limited resources and were using a mix-and-match assortment of unreliable security programs. This led to big problems with junk mail and spam. It also put into question their data security as a whole.
- Tamworth worked with Computer Services Australia (CSA), Australia’s leading integrator of risk-tolerant IT solutions.
- After evaluating a range of products, they found Sophos products best met their needs.
- They were particularly impressed with Sophos’ reputation in the business-to-business sector and positive product reviews.
- Nearly 14 months since implementing Sophos, Tamworth has had no malware attacks to date.
- Thanks to CSA involvement, the deployment and integration process were seamlessly delivered and there was no major downtime.
- It was the simplicity yet effectiveness of the Sophos solution that most impresses.