This article explains how to locate your license name from the main console (management server).
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Enterprise Console 4.5.0 and above
What To Do
- To find out which console version you have, open Add/Remove Programs on your server (Start | Run | Type:
appwiz.cpl | Press return).
- If the license name in your console contains the term 'Business', Small Business' or 'SBE', it indicates that you are running a retired product and need to upgrade - see below*.
From the computer running the central console:
- Open the console and click on the update managers view.
- On the left-hand side, from the 'Software Subscriptions' panel, right-click on the a subscription name and select 'View/Edit Subscription'.
- The 'Software Subscription' dialog shows the license type next to 'License:'
*Sophos Control Center or Enterprise Manager
These products have retired.
If you are still running Sophos Control Center you should perform the free upgrade to Enterprise Console.