Online billing related pages in Sophos Cloud display warning messages. The pages and the messages displayed are listed below:
- Sorry! Your statements are currently unavailable. Please try again later.
- Payment Methods
- You have no active card to pay for your monthly subscription. (Message in red text)
- Add New Card
- Internal Server Error - The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
- Our apologies! - There was an error fetching the preview price for your subscription. If the problem persists please contact support.
[CLOUD_SERVICE_ACCOUNT_SUBSCRIBE_ERROR] Cloud service account subscribe error. Detail: Please set the sessionId first.
First seen in
The most likely cause for the above messages is maintenance.
What To Do
Please wait for up to an hour and reload the affected pages.
If you continue to experience the above problem, please contact Customer Services on one of the numbers below and choose the option for "Customer care":
- North America: 1-888-767-4679
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 1235 559933
For other regions, please contact your local office.
Please quote this knowledge-base article number to help best assist our Customer Services team.