This article provides the steps needed to link a Sophos Cloud activation code to an existing trial account.
Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
What To Do:
Once you have been provided your Sophos Cloud license activation code please follow the below to activate the code in a Sophos Cloud account:
- Login to Sophos Cloud, for more details see article 119674.
- If you do not have an existing Sophos Cloud trial account click on the "Sign up here!" link.
- Once logged in click on the dropdown menu next to your user name and then the 'Administration and Licensing' link
- Enter your 30 character activation code in the 'Apply Activation Code' box and click 'Apply'.
- The Sophos Cloud license will now be activated.
Note: You may need to navigate away from this page and back to it to confirm it has been applied successfully. If it still fails to display the correct licence please log out and log back in.
If you continue to experience a problem with the licence code, please contact Customer Services on one of the numbers below and choose the option for "Customer care":
- North America: 1-888-767-4679
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 1235 559933
For other regions, please contact your local office.