This article provides information on how to add additional administrators to Sophos Cloud.
Note: Sophos Cloud automatically sends email alerts to administrators when events occur (for example, "Potentially Unwanted Application detected").
Sophos Cloud behaves as follows:
- Sends alerts for Medium or High severity events that require action. For details of events in these categories, see Action Center.
- Sends alerts to all the administrators in your administrators list on the 'Account' > 'Administration' page.
- Does not send alerts if an alert for the same type of event has been sent within the previous 24 hours.
Applies to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
What To Do
- Log into to Sophos Cloud.
- Navigate to 'Account' > 'Administration' > 'Add or modify administrator accounts'.
- Click 'Add', provide a username and email address, you will then be sent an activation email.
- Log into Sophos Cloud with the new e-mail address to verify the account.