Using the UTM's LCD display at the Linux shell
Known to apply to the following Sophos product(s) and version(s)
Sophos UTM v9
Features of the new lcd (lcm-162) program:
- Uses dashboard data as source.
- Displays total bandwidth usage of all interfaces.
- Bandwidth usage for each interface can be shown pressing UP/DOWN keys.
- IPv4 address of static interfaces can be shown/edited (new menu entry).
Support Relevant Information:
LCD daemon can be run via the console command: lcm-162 -c -5 (seconds until the next refreshing)
List of configuration files:
- /etc/lcd.data (note: will only be written on appliances)
- /tmp/lcd (overwrite current LCD output)