Sophos vs AirWatch, MobileIron, Good Technology and Symantec Mobility Management
See how we rank compared to our EMM competition
How does Sophos Mobile Control compare to the enterprise mobility management (EMM) competition? What sets us apart from other mobile security vendors? Read on to see how we rate.
EMM Buyers Guide
With mobile device usage exploding, the average worker now carries three devices. Users embrace their mobility, and the flexibility and productivity that come with it. Now more than ever, IT needs to balance data security and end user productivity while managing scarce resources. Protecting ~8,000 customers and more than 7.5 million users, here’s how Sophos Mobile Control helps you reach your mobile security goals so your IT staff can work on more important things:
- Simple deployment: on-premise or SaaS deployment allows you to select the best setup based on your needs and IT policies
- Easy installation: Initial installation is simple, and upgrades are quick and efficient
- Intuitive UI: SC Magazine cites Sophos UI as “organized” and “clear”
- User self-service: our SMC self-service portal for device enrollment and day-to-day management reduces IT workload
- Robust security and device management from an award-winning security vendor
- Great separation of personal and corporate data
- Built-in malware protection for Androids managed from the EMM console
- Built-in web security for Androids managed from the EMM console
- Your budgeting process is simplified with our per user licensing
- Some competitors’ device-based pricing makes it difficult to calculate the cost of an EMM solution in a BYOD environment
- Get a quote for Sophos Mobile Control, to see how our pricing structure gives you more bang for your buck
Learn more about how Sophos Mobile Control can help your business today.
Free Trial Request a Quote
Reviews and Awards
Sophos refocuses on SMB market with Mobile Control update - 451 Research
Sophos Mobile Control provides "a single console for small IT departments to manage and secure all endpoints across an organization regardless of ownership. Pricing for SMC is user-based, which will resonate well with SMBs that need to keep costs down and have a predictable budget for managing tablets and smartphones."
Sophos Mobile Control product review - SC Magazine
"Sophos Mobile Control provides a full set of features and functionality for management and control of a broad range of mobile devices. Administrators can use this tool to secure both employee-owned and corporate devices, including iDevices, Android devices, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone 8."
SMBs consider MDM as a viable solution to BYOD security concerns - IDC
See how "mid-sized businesses are driving much of the demand towards MDM adoption" in this research from IDC.
Sophos Mobile Security For Android
Try our free Mobile Security app that provides full functionality to protect your Android device against malware, viruses, spam and data loss.
AV-Test rated Sophos Mobile Security for Protection and 6.0/6.0 for Usability.
Sophos Mobile Security
Sophos Mobile Encryption
Extend data protection to your mobile devices with our mobile encryption app. It allows you to work from anywhere,
to access encrypted files in the cloud and to avoid loopholes in your data security. Try it for free.
Android version iOS version