This paper includes step-by-step, platform-specific policies and strategies you can employ to protect your data and keep mobile devices safe from the malware writers determined to break into them.
Is your workplace secure? Our experts give you these 10 tips to help protect your employees and your business from mobile malware.
You’re under pressure to adapt to the way people work and the devices they want to use. We can help you keep your mobile devices under control, and your employees happy and productive.
In this guide we walk you through the factors you need to consider to find a mobile device management solution that best fits your needs.
Watch our mobile security videos
Our security expert James Lyne explains how to secure your mobile devices. Click below to watch this two-minute video.
Click below to watch our one-minute video explaining why you should always lock your phone. And if you value the private information on your phone, follow these five tips to create a safe password.
Watch Why You Should Always Lock Your Phone
Download free mobile security tools
- Protects your Android smartphones and tablets from malicious apps
- Provides loss and theft protection with remote lock or locate (optional)
- Uses our extensive SophosLabs threat intelligence to identify potential risks
- Offers a Privacy Advisor which lets you see which apps can access personal data, create costs or access the Internet
Download from Google Play Learn more
- View and access encrypted files in cloud storage on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- Full integration with Dropbox for transparent use
- Password protection allows simple and secure collaboration
- Fully integrated with our SafeGuard Enterprise Encryption for Cloud Storage module
- Additional features available via in-app purchasing
Download from the Apple App Store Learn more
Try our product: Sophos Mobile Control
- Make sure only devices compliant with your policies have access to corporate email and data
- Remotely lock or wipe a lost or stolen device
- Provide approved apps in an Enterprise App Store and control time-wasting or inappropriate applications
- Reduce IT burden with over-the-air management and user self-service web portal
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry and Windows Mobile smartphones
Request a free trial Learn more