Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management
See why we’re a Magic Quadrant Leader for the third year in a row
Gartner has once again named Sophos as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management* – for the third year in a row.
We believe we’re a Leader once again for five simple reasons.
- We keep it simple. Sophos UTM is super easy to deploy, manage, and use!
- You get lightning speed. Our SG Series appliances are engineered for speed.
- Everything’s on one box. You get all the latest next-gen firewall features plus much more. No need to buy extra hardware.
- Reporting’s built in. Detailed reports come as standard, stored locally on the built-in hard drive.
- And we’re constantly innovating. We’re always enhancing our technology and have an outstanding roadmap.
You don't have to take our word for it. Download the full report to find out what Gartner says about us.
Get the report
Learn more about Sophos UTM
Our Sophos UTM gives you the flexibility to choose a hardware, software or virtual appliance. And it's easy to deploy, use and expand as you scale your operations. It's not just our technology that distinguishes us. We back up our products with the award-winning support you need.
Download a free trial
It’s not just UTM, we're a three-Quadrant Leader!
Sophos is the only IT security company to be positioned as a Leader across three key areas of security: Unified Threat Management (UTM), Mobile Data Protection and Endpoint Protection Platforms. Plus, we’re a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Mobility Management. Sophos offers complete security for all your devices and platforms.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
*Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management, Jeremy D'Hoinne, Adam Hils, Greg Young, 7 August 2014