Gartner Innovation Insight for Extended Detection and Response
Extended detection and response (XDR) systems are designed to consolidate multiple security products into a unified system. We believe this new report from Garner highlights the risks and advantages of XDR to cybersecurity operations. It includes:
- The primary requirements of an XDR system
- An in-depth analysis of the marketplace and industry
- The three key advantages of XDR to security operations, including a round-up of the core benefits and uses
- The most significant risks attached to the XDR approach to cybersecurity
- An evaluation of the key capabilities buyers should look for in an XDR vendor
Gartner Innovation Insight for Extended Detection and Response, Peter Firstbrook, Craig Lawson,19th March 2020.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.