09 Apr 2012
Sophos Security Expert to Present Cloud Security Tactics at Security BSides Austin
Session addresses issues and techniques to secure cloud environments
Sophos today announced Chet Wisniewski, senior security advisor at Sophos will host a cloud security session and sit on a panel at the Security BSidesAustin event April 12-13th.
- Who: Chet Wisniewski, senior security advisor, @chetwisniewski, Sophos
- What: Chet will outline the challenges associated with securing cloud infrastructures and offer best practices that businesses and individuals can use to secure cloud environments
- Where: Security BSidesAustin, Hideout Theater
- When: Friday, April 13th at 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- How: To register for the event and to attend Chet’s presentation visit: http://www.securitybsides.com/w/page/50371774/BSidesAustin2012
In addition to this presentation, Sophos is an “Engage the Audience” sponsor of the Austin event and is providing wired and wireless networks for attendees.
More than 100 million users in 150 countries rely on Sophos as the best protection against complex threats and data loss. Sophos is committed to providing complete security solutions that are simple to deploy, manage, and use and that deliver the industry's lowest total cost of ownership. Sophos offers award-winning encryption, endpoint security, web, email, mobile and network security solutions backed by SophosLabs - a global network of threat intelligence centers.
Sophos is headquartered in Boston, US and Oxford, UK. More information is available at www.sophos.com.