9 hours: 3 sessions on 3 consecutive days (1pm Eastern)
Why You Should Attend
This online workshop provides in-depth technical understanding of Sophos Endpoint Security & Control. Learn about the components, how they are deployed across a network, and focus on configuration, troubleshooting and best practices.
This course is designed for anyone who has had exposure to Sophos Endpoint Security and wishes to increase their technical understanding of the product.
This training course equips students with knowledge of the components of the Sophos Enterprise Console & Sophos Endpoint Security. It explores best practice for network deployment, focusing on system configuration, best practices, and troubleshooting.
Sophos Endpoint Security
Prior to taking this training students should have:
- Experience in installing and configuring software on Windows servers/workstations
- Knowledge of general Windows networking
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how the Sophos Endpoint Security solution fits into your environment
- Understand the underlying technology
- Install software
- Configure system/network security features for your requirements
- Operate and maintain the Sophos Enterprise Console
- Identify and resolve standard problems
- Understand effective malware prevention strategies